Stainless steel traps
Our company manufactures sanitary traps with different pipe diameters and configurations designed for high load class. Such traps are produced for collection points to drain surface waters to the sewerage system.
Traps are made of AISI 304 stainless steel, when in corrosive environments, traps may be produced out of AISI 316L stainless steel. Traps consist of the box, foul air trap and silt basket (mechanical impurities collector).
Foul air trap is designed to prevent bad smells and gases penetration from the sewerage system. Silt basket is provided to collect dropped objects from wastewater that might otherwise cause sewerage system blockage. Based on construction, traps are divided into cylinder and rectangular traps (cross section form).
When making your choice, it is important to note the following trap characteristics:
- Water capacity (outlet pipe diameter)
- Operating conditions (steel type choice)
- Load class (type of coverage)
Advantages of stainless steel traps:
- High resistance to corrosion, chemicals and deformations
- High intake capacity
- Extreme temperatures and freeze-thaw resistance
- Simple construction and installation
- Correspond to sanitary-hygienic norms
- Aesthetically pleasing